I’m not a writer, and I’m not a chef (although I totally pretend I have my own TV show when I cook in my kitchen). What I am is deeply, passionately, and madly in love with everything food related. It’s your lucky day, I choose to share my passion with you! Below you will find some fast facts to help you get to know me better.
1) I live in Los Angeles, California.
2) I wear workout clothes every. single. day. If I wear anything else I feel dressed up.
3) I live with my two daughters Zoe and Ava, my dog Connor, and my amazing red headed husband, Zach.
4) When I wake up in the morning the first thing I think is ‘what’s for dinner?’
5) I was born and raised on the east coast. Maryland, to be exact.
6) I have an extremely Type A personality. Hence this list.
7) I love CrossFit.
8) I went to the University of Michigan where I played on the women’s soccer team. Go Blue!
9) I met my husband on the soccer field in a coed league.
10) I love bread, chocolate, and cheese. Who doesn’t?
11) I could talk about food all day. Literally.
12) I have the same birthday as my mom. And Justin Timberlake.
13) I taught elementary school for 6 years. (1st and 2nd grade)
14) I used to work at Lululemon. Best job ever.
15) My cooking influences come from family and friends. Mainly my mom and my aunt.
16) My life long dream is to spend the day cooking with Ina Garten at her house in the Hamptons.
17) I have seen every single season of the bachelor and the bachelorette. (Embarrassing, I know)
18) I hate olives, but I really want to like them.
19) Elbows weird me out.
20) My nieces and nephews call me Choo Choo. And now so does my husbands entire side of the family.
21) I got married on New Years Eve.