I love pizza day! I get to celebrate the lives of two incredible people AND create new pizza recipes every month! It’s a win win.
This butternut squash and broccoli pizza is on point for fall. Talk about all the fall flavors!
I love the sweet squash paired with the savory broccolini and tangy goat cheese! AH!
Are you guy loving fall as much as I am right now? It’s seriously the best ever. And here in Southern California we barely even get a real fall, (which makes me sad) but I’m taking advantage of the perfect 70 degree days and calling it fall!
Thank you to everyone who continues to celebrate Pizza Day with me! Hmm, what should we make next month?!?
- 1 recipe your favorite pizza dough (or store bought), at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup small diced butternut squash
- 1 cup broccolini florets (about 4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- 1) Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spread the dough into a circle on a lightly oiled sheet pan.
- 2) Brush oil onto pizza dough. Sprinkle on evenly the oregano and cheese.
- 3) In a small bowl toss the butternut squash and broccolini with a little bit of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Just enough to coat. Spread the squash and broccolini evenly over the pizza.
- 4) Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden.
- 5) Remove from oven and top with goat cheese, fresh torn basil and red pepper flakes.