Who doesn’t love a good roasted potato recipe?
It’s super easy and ultra yum. All those fresh herbs, tossed with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. Perfection.
I’m totally into fresh herbs these days. It’s amazing how much flavor they add to a dish. The rosemary, sage, and thyme combination works wonders on these taters. Earthy, slightly lemony, and they bring a certain freshness to the whole thing.
Don’t limit yourself to these herbs! Use whatever you like, you can’t go wrong! Then roast them in the oven until they’re crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 2 pounds baby potatoes I use a mixture of dutch yellow, and baby red potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh minced rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh minced sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh minced thyme
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Quarter the potatoes and place them on a large sheet pan.
2) Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, sage, and thyme, until all the potatoes are well coated.
3) Roast at 425 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp on the outside and cooked all the way through.