You know what this drink tastes like?
It tastes like vacation.
You know that feeling you get when you sit down and have your first sip of piña colada on the beach, at sunset, feet buried in the sand?
Greatest feeling ever.
Don’t they get that I’m on vacation?
Even if it’s just in my own imagination, just give me those 2 minutes!!!
I love using this light coconut milk from TJ’s.
But with the combo of the mango and orange?
- 1 mango diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 orange peeled and broken into wedges
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut, plus more for garnish
1) Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high for about 1 minute until creamy. Serve immediately!