Are you LOVING these pops as much as I am?!? Homemade popsicles are my new favorite thing, EVER! Sorry for all the yelling, I just can’t contain my excitement!
These pops are packed with fresh fruit, coconut water, coconut milk, and just a touch of honey. They’re the perfect amount of sweetness, and truly a healthy treat.
They’re a MUST for 4th of July weekend! Right?!? Jen Widerstrom and I were so excited to share these with you because we know how hard it can be to stay on track, especially on the weekends, and even more so over a holiday weekend.
And there’s absolutely no reason why kids and adults can’t enjoy these! They’re perfect for little hands.
But add a splash of vodka to your fruit mixture and you’ve got a popsicle for grown ups!
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut water
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk canned
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons honey or a little less if the blueberries are very sweet
1. Add the strawberries and 1 tablespoon coconut water to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour about 1-2 tablespoons in each popsicle mold. Place a sheet of foil over the top of the molds. Poke the popsicle sticks through the foil and into each individual mold. The foil will help the stick stay in place until it freezes. Freeze for 45-50 minutes.
2) Whisk the coconut milk and 2 teaspoons of honey until well combined. Pour evenly into the popsicle molds. Freeze for 20-30 minutes. The coconut layer will not be totally set yet, this will allow you to blend the next layer for a pretty look.
3) Add the blueberries, 2 tablespoons coconut water, and 2 1/2 teaspoons honey to the blender and blend until smooth. Pour evenly into the molds. Using a wooden skewer, carefully mix the coconut and blueberry layers by scraping along the inside of the molds where the two colors meet. This step is totally optional!
4) Place molds back in the freezer to freeze completely, about 1-2 more hours.
I won’t tell.