When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Um. You guys, it’s Labor Day weekend up in here. HOW are we already here? Summer has flashed before my very eyes and I’m currently diving head first into this cheesy ooey gooey Spinach Peach Salsa Dip. YES PLEASE.
Winner winner cheesy dip dinner.
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 12 ounce jar peach salsa
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed and squeezed dry
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish.
2) Bake for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve with chips and enjoy!