1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners. I like to lightly spray paper liners with cooking spray so the muffins don't stick.
2) In a medium bowl sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside. In a large bowl beat the sugar, egg, and oil until thoroughly combined. Stir in zucchini, banana, lemon zest, and chia seeds.
3) Slowly add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean. Let muffins cool completely, then drizzle with the glaze.
Maple Cinnamon Glaze
1) Whisk together the melted butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
2) Slowly whisk in the powdered sugar until you reach the consistency you like. If glaze become to thick add a splash of milk to thin it out. If it becomes to runny, add a tablespoon at a time of powdered sugar.