There’s no such thing as too many good muffin recipes.
I like em as muffins or in a loaf pan. Bread is bread. Just give it to me.
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raw honey softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini about 2-3 small zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
1) Lightly spray muffin pans, or line with paper liners and set aside. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl combine the oil, eggs, syrup, honey, and vanilla. Whisk together until well combined, then add the zucchini and mix.
2) In a large bowl add the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and zest, and mix to combine. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir until just combined. Do not overmix!
3) Fill muffin tins 3/4 of the way full and bake for 18-20 minutes until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Recipe NotesOptional glaze: Whisk together 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla. Drizzle over muffins and serve.
Adapted from Pinch of Yum