12 of the BEST Summer Salad Recipes I know! Use these as a delicious lunch, a tasty side, or a nutritious main dish.
- Tomato, Fresh Corn, & Burrata Salad: This is a really incredible, nourishing combination of summer salad flavors that I make regularly.
- Stone Fruit & Burrata Summer Salad: Use peaches, nectarines, plums…or all three! The additions of cherry tomatoes and burrata takes this salad from good to amazing.
- The Best Caesar Salad with Homemade Dressing: It’s a classic for a reason! Everyone loves a Caesar salad, and this one is my favorite recipe for it.
- BBQ Chicken Kale Salad: Crispy chickpeas bring the texture game to this flavorful and simple salad!
- Easy Watermelon Mint Salad: Is it even a summer salad roundup without some watermelon?!
- Grilled Summer Salad: Don’t turn the oven on! No stove top needed! Fire up the grill to get all those yummy outdoor flavors in this grilled salad.
- Red, White, & Blueberry Salad: Not just for the Fourth of July! Make this festive summer salad for any backyard dinner. It’s SO GOOD!
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Homemade Croutons: There is nothing better than a sunshine-warmed tomato fresh off the vine. Slice them up for this super simple tomato salad!
- Spinach, Kale, & Strawberry Salad with Avocado, Almonds, & Goat Cheese: So much good flavor going on in this salad! I love the addition of goat cheese for that creamy texture and incredible flavor.
- Grilled Chicken, Date, & Almond Salad: Use the grill for the best flavor when you cook the chicken, and then enjoy a little sweetness from the dates and crunch from almonds. Salad perfection!
- Roasted Beet, Peach, & Crispy Chickpea Summer Salad: This unexpected combination of flavors just works. Don’t you love it when that happens?
- Sauteed Zucchini, Corn, & Mint Salad with Lemon & Parmesan: Perfect for all those zucchinis that are in season right now!
Follow Life is but a Dish on PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM for all the latest content and behind the scenes! Remember to subscribe to my free Life is but a Dish Weekly Newsletter and receive easy recipes delivered to your inbox every week!