Looking for a new spin on classic meatballs? Try these super moist Baked Turkey Meatloaf Meatballs! Packed with flavor from finely minced vegetables and a homemade meatloaf glaze, these meatballs are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a fun appetizer for a party!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ cup panko
- 3 tablespoons finely minced shallot
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons grated carrot (1 medium carrot)
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- ¼ cup finely chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients for the meatballs to a large bowl. Use a fork or clean hands to mix everything together until well combined. Be careful not to over mix as the meatballs can become tough.
- Form into golf ball sized meatballs and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes while you make the glaze.
- In a small bowl mix together the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- After the meatballs have baked for 10 minutes, remove them from the oven and brush the sauce over each meatball.
- Place them back in the oven for another 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.