31 Fall Comfort Food Recipes for when you’re ready to stay in, get cozy, and eat something delicious!
Whether you live somewhere where it’s still warm and toasty out or the leaves are turning and the air is crisp, fall is here! It’s officially October, friends. One of the best things about cooler weather is making food that warms you up from the inside! These 31 Fall Comfort Food Recipes are some of the best I know.
These Fall Comfort Food Recipes are also wonderful if you’re bringing food to a friend. Baked goods or a hearty meal are a great way to encourage new parents, comfort someone who doesn’t feel well, or encourage a family in mourning. Of course, you can also deliver food just because! I’ve never met someone who says no to “just because” food.
Baked Goods & Breakfast Foods
- Mom’s Best Banana Bread
- One Bowl Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
- Spinach Breakfast Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Muffins
- Easy Apple Cake
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cake
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Hot Milk Cake
- Oatmeal Cake
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies with Sea Salt
- Sweet & Simple Crunchy Granola
- Make-Ahead Artichoke & Goat Cheese Breakfast Bake
Fall Comfort Food Main Dishes
- Chicken & Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
- Turkey Taco Bake
- Baked Butternut Squash Hash
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Quick & Easy One Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Slow Cooker Turkey Meatballs
- Parmesan Chicken Baked Ziti
- Loaded Spinach Quinoa Casserole
- Slow Cooker Brisket
- Butternut Squash Skillet Pasta
Soups & Chili
- Turmeric Farro Lentil Soup
- Coconut Lime White Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken Soup
- 30-Minute Turkey Quinoa Chili
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato & Chicken Chili
- Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili
When you try a recipe, use the hashtag #lifeisbutadish on INSTAGRAM for a chance to be featured in my stories! Follow Life is but a Dish on PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM for all the latest content and behind the scenes!
Remember to subscribe to my free Life is but a Dish Weekly Newsletter and receive easy recipes delivered to your inbox every week!