- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup toasted pecans (chopped)
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 gala apples (1 diced and 1 thinly sliced)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- T-Sugars’ Belgian Cassonade Syrup for drizzling on top
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9×9 inch baking dish and set aside.
- 2) In a bowl combine the oats, pecans, walnuts, cinnamon, baking powder, hemp seeds, and salt.
- 3) In a separate bowl whisk together the almond milk, maple syrup, eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- 4) Scatter the diced apple on the bottom of the baking dish. Cover the apples with the oat mixture and spread out evenly. Pour the milk mixture over the oats, gently pressing down to make sure all the oats are covered and soaked. Top with sliced apples and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- 5) Bake for 40-45 minutes and serve warm with a drizzle of the Belgian Cassonade Syrup. DELISH!
Adapted from Cookie & Kate