- 4 boneless (skinless chicken breasts)
- 1–2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bag Alexia Roasted Smart Classics Crinkle Cut Fries
For the chicken
- 1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush the chicken breasts with the melted butter on both sides. In a small bowl, whisk together the salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and oregano. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the spice mixture and place chicken in a baking dish.
- 2) Bake for 15-18 minutes until cooked through or 165 degrees on a meat thermometer. Remove from oven, cover lightly with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
For the roasted broccoli and chickpeas
- 1) Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Add the broccoli and chickpeas to the pan and toss with olive oil, salt, and garlic powder until well coated.
- 2) Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 15-20 minutes until broccoli is cooked through and chickpeas begin to crisp.
For the fries
- 1) Bake fries according to package. I cooked the whole bag at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes.