Tart yogurt, crunchy cookies, and sweet bananas with syrup make these Caramelized Banana & Gingersnap Parfaits a dream treat!
- 2 bananas (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 16 ounces plain greek yogurt
- Gingersnap cookies
- T-Sugars Belgian Cassonade Syrup
- 1) Add the brown sugar to a bowl and lightly coat the bananas on both sides with the sugar. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- 2) Add the sugar coated bananas to the pan in a single layer. Let cook, without touching them, for 4-5 minutes. Carefully flip bananas and cook for another 2 minutes on the other side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3) Assemble the parfaits. Take a jar and spoon some yogurt in the bottom, then layer with 4-5 sliced bananas, then a layer of crumbled cookies, and a squeeze of the Belgian Cassonade Syrup. Repeat layers until jar is full. Eat immediately or keep in the fridge until ready to eat.