- 8 ounces fresh lime juice (about 7 limes)
- 8 ounces tequila (if you don’t want it as strong, use 7 ounces)
- 8 ounces Cointreau (can also use St. Germaine)
- 1/2 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1) In a pitcher, stir together the fresh lime juice, tequila, and Cointreau.
- 2) Blend the cherries with a little bit of ice or water until just blended.
- 3) Pour the margarita mixture into a glass with ice, and stir in a spoonful of the cherry puree. Serve immediately!
*Recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, or more for a large crowd!!
Adapted from Clever Little Madam