This refreshing and delicious Iced Matcha Latte is the perfect morning drink or afternoon pick-me-up.
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk (any kind, I love using homemade cashew or almond milk)
- 1–2 teaspoons maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
- In a glass whisk the matcha with 2-3 tablespoons of water until smooth. A matcha whisk works best for this. If you don’t have a matcha whisk you will need to pour the dry matcha through a fine mesh strainer into the glass or blend it in order to get it smooth.
- Fill the glass with ice then add the remaining water, milk, maple syrup and a dash of cinnamon. Stir until combined and enjoy immediately!