- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey meat
- 1 – 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1 – 30 ounce can Bush’s Cocina Latina Beans “Pintos a la Diabla”
- 2 – 15 ounce cans Ranch Style Pinto Beans with jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 tablespoon S & B Asian Chili Spice Nanami Togarashi (As much or as little as you like!)
- 2 1/2 ounce package El Guapo New Mexico ground chili powder
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- Crushed tortilla chips
- Chopped cilantro to garnish
- In large pot add canola oil and cook the turkey meat over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and the beans and stir well until heated through.
- Depending on how much heat you want, start by adding 1/2 tablespoon of the asian chili spice, and 1/3 cup of the New Mexico chili powder. Stir well and cook on low for 10-15 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Taste chili and decide if you want more spice, and add as needed.
This is great to freeze for those chilly fall and winter nights!