Yes yes yes yes yes to spring time entertaining! The weather is simply perfect these days (actually, most days here in Southern Cali), and I can almost taste summer! When I think of spring entertaining, I think of easy appetizers and fun drinks. Lately, my drink of choice is a tall glass of prosecco!
Those bubbles!! I love inviting over a few girlfriends, throwing this ridiculously easy and delicious pizza in the oven, and sipping on a glass of this cool and refreshing prosecco.
VOVETI is the chic, modern Italian prosecco that embodies affordable luxury and classic style. It’s upscale AND affordable, perfect for everyday pairing or chic entertaining with friends.
Can we take a moment to talk about this pizza? Simple ingredients, and bold flavor! I love the mix of the salty prosciutto with the sweet roasted grapes. Finish it with a handful of spicy arugula and a drizzle of balsamic glaze and you’ve got yourself an elegant yet still casual appetizer. Casual elegance as I like to call it!
- 1 recipe your favorite pizza dough store bought is fine too
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6-8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese thinly sliced
- Handful of red grapes halved
- 2 ounces prosciutto thinly sliced
- Handful of arugula
- Balsamic glaze to drizzle
- Sea salt
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a lightly oiled baking sheet shape the pizza dough into a thin circle. Brush the dough with the olive oil and sprinkle on the dried oregano.
2) Scatter on the mozzarella slices, and sprinkle on the grapes. Bake for 11-13 minutes until cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
3) Remove from the oven and immediately add the prosciutto, arugula, a drizzle of balsamic glaze, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Slice and serve!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.