- 1 recipe your favorite pizza dough (store bought is fine too)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6–8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (thinly sliced)
- Handful of red grapes (halved)
- 2 ounces prosciutto (thinly sliced)
- Handful of arugula
- Balsamic glaze to drizzle
- Sea salt
- 1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. On a lightly oiled baking sheet shape the pizza dough into a thin circle. Brush the dough with the olive oil and sprinkle on the dried oregano.
- 2) Scatter on the mozzarella slices, and sprinkle on the grapes. Bake for 11-13 minutes until cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown.
- 3) Remove from the oven and immediately add the prosciutto, arugula, a drizzle of balsamic glaze, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Slice and serve!