One Bowl Healthy Pumpkin Muffins made with coconut oil, coconut sugar, pumpkin and spices.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs (can also use flax eggs)
- 1/3 cup milk (any kind, I use almond milk)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners and set aside. In a large bowl whisk together the coconut oil, yogurt, coconut sugar, vanilla, pumpkin, eggs and milk until well blended and smooth.
- Add the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices. Mix until very well combined. Batter should look and feel a bit fluffy.
- Scoop into muffin tins (I like to use an ice cream scoop for this) and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Recipe makes about 26-28 muffins.
If you don’t have both kinds of flour, feel free to use just one kind.