- 1 large ripe avocado
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 3 eggs; beaten
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take an 8×8 inch pan and oil or line with parchment paper. Melt ¼ cup of the chocolate chips over a double broiler or microwave until fully melted.
- 2) In a medium size bowl place your avocados, coconut oil, sugar, vanilla and blend in a food processor or with a hand mixer until completely smooth. Then add your melted chocolate and blend. You then add your beaten eggs.
- 3) Now add your remaining dry ingredients; cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda and salt. Mix with a spoon till everything is fully combined. Lastly fold in your remaining chocolate chips.
- 4) Take your batter and spread it evenly into your pan. Place in oven and bake for 30-35 mins or until brownies are set. (A great trick is using a wooden toothpick. Insert in the middle of the brownies and if it comes out clean you know it’s done) You want the brownies to have a cake like density. Set aside and cool before cutting and serving.