- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons fig jam
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 teaspoons hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1) In a large bowl, mix together the almond butter, coconut flakes, oats, and fig jam until well combined. Add in the chia seeds, hemp seeds, vanilla, and chocolate chips. You may need to use your hands to mix together. If mixture is too dry you can add a little more almond butter to help it stick together. If it’s too wet, add a little more oats.
- 2) Form mixture into 12 balls and place in an airtight container. You can store these in the fridge for up to one week, or the freezer for one month.