- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley (minced)
- 1 ½ teaspoons tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a pan, sauté onions with olive oil until translucent which is about 15 minutes. Let onions cool.
- 2) Then in a mixing bowl add the ground turkey, oats, eggs, ketchup, parmesan cheese, parsley and tomato paste to the onions. Gently mix all together with your hands until combined. Start to form into small golf ball sized meatballs; about 24 meatballs.
- 3) Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and a wire rack sprayed with oil about 2 inches apart. Place in oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes. Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.