- 2 large peaches
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Wash fruit, remove pits from peaches, and slice off the top of the strawberries. Dice fruit into large chunks.
- 2) Place the peaches, strawberries, honey, and lemon juice into a blender and blend until very smooth.
- 3) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the fruit puree onto the sheet. Spread evenly until about ¼ inch thick.
- 4) Bake for 5-6 hours until it feels dry and not sticky. Set aside and let cool to room temperature. Fruit will soften more as it cools.
- 5) Once it cools, use a knife or scissors to cut into strips, leaving the paper on if you choose. Roll up strips and store in airtight container.