Are you LOVING these pops as much as I am?!? Homemade popsicles are my new favorite thing, EVER! Sorry for all the yelling, I just can’t contain my excitement!
These pops are packed with fresh fruit, coconut water, coconut milk, and just a touch of honey. They’re the perfect amount of sweetness, and truly a healthy treat.
They’re a MUST for 4th of July weekend! Right?!? Jen Widerstrom and I were so excited to share these with you because we know how hard it can be to stay on track, especially on the weekends, and even more so over a holiday weekend.
And there’s absolutely no reason why kids and adults can’t enjoy these! They’re perfect for little hands.
But add a splash of vodka to your fruit mixture and you’ve got a popsicle for grown ups!
Red, White & Blue Popsicles
For the red layer
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut water
For the white layer
- ⅔ cup unsweetened coconut milk (canned)
- 2 teaspoons honey
For the blue layer
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut water
- 2 ½ teaspoons honey (or a little less if the blueberries are very sweet)
- 1. Add the strawberries and 1 tablespoon coconut water to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour about 1-2 tablespoons in each popsicle mold. Place a sheet of foil over the top of the molds. Poke the popsicle sticks through the foil and into each individual mold. The foil will help the stick stay in place until it freezes. Freeze for 45-50 minutes.
- 2) Whisk the coconut milk and 2 teaspoons of honey until well combined. Pour evenly into the popsicle molds. Freeze for 20-30 minutes. The coconut layer will not be totally set yet, this will allow you to blend the next layer for a pretty look.
- 3) Add the blueberries, 2 tablespoons coconut water, and 2 ½ teaspoons honey to the blender and blend until smooth. Pour evenly into the molds. Using a wooden skewer, carefully mix the coconut and blueberry layers by scraping along the inside of the molds where the two colors meet. This step is totally optional!
- 4) Place molds back in the freezer to freeze completely, about 1-2 more hours.
Optional: Add a little splash of vodka to the fruit mixtures to make these “adult friendly”
I won’t tell.
So fresh and tempting ! Thank you so much !
Megan @ MegUnprocessed
Love the combination of coconut milk, strawberry and blueberry!
Danielle - The Creative Bite
These looks so amazing! I love the coconut layer white paired with the sweet berries. YUM!
Lane & Holly @ With Two Spoons
Love those gorgeous colors! There is going to be some very happy kids at your 4th of July celebration!