- 1 large sweet potato (small dice)
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh spinach (chopped)
- 6 Yves Veggie Cuisine Falafel Balls
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Lemon juice
- 1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add the sweet potatoes and cauliflower to a sheet pan, and the onion and cherry tomatoes to another sheet pan. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over each sheet pan. Sprinkle the salt and pepper evenly over both. Toss vegetables until evenly coated. Place in the oven and cook the tomatoes and onions for 20 minutes, and the sweet potatoes and cauliflower for 25 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 2) If there’s room on one of the sheet pans, add the falafel balls for 10-15 minutes until crisp on the outside and warmed through. These can also be made in a toaster oven. Remove and set aside.
- 3) Make the dressing. Add the tahini to a small bowl with 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon). Whisk until combined. Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until your desired consistency. Add salt to taste.
- 4) Assemble the bowls. Divide the chopped spinach into two bowls. If using rice or quinoa, add that to the bowls as well. Divide the roasted veggies and falafel evenly between the two bowls and drizzle with tahini dressing.
*These bowls can also be served over rice or quinoa.