This Sheet Pan Lemony Roasted Sausage & Veggies is a quick and easy healthy meal that’s great for any night of the week!
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, (halved if large)
- 4 large carrots, peeled and large dice
- 1 onion, large dice
- 1 red bell pepper, large dice
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 package Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Sausage (Trader Joe’s), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3–4 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves removed and chopped
- 2–3 handfuls greens (spinach, arugula, mixed greens)
- 1/2 of a lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl add all of the ingredients except for the greens and lemon juice. Toss until the sausage and veggies are well coated.
- Spread evenly onto a sheet pan and roast for 40-45 minutes. Remove from the oven and carefully toss in the greens with the lemon juice. Let the heat from the veggies wilt the greens. Serve immediately!