Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies perfect for any occasion!
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a stand alone mixer, or hand mixer, and beat the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla and eggs and beat on low speed until just combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until crumbles form. Use your hands to press the crumbles together to form a dough that is easy to handle. Add the chocolate chips and incorporate using your hands.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop or spoon to scoop out small balls and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Press down lightly on each ball, just to flatten a little. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookies look puffy and dry and just barely golden. Do not overbake!!!!!!
Adapted from Pinch of Yum