- 1/2 head napa (or green) cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 4 Garden Spinach Flatout Flatbread Wraps
Soy Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a large bowl add the cabbage, bell pepper, cucumber, scallions, mint and chicken. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, ginger, garlic, lime juice and honey.
- Pour dressing over veggies and toss to coat. Add the peanuts and toss again. Fill each Flatout Flatbread with a little bit of filling and wrap it up! Serve immediately.