- 2 boneless (skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Teriyaki Stir Fry Kit
- 3 ounces uncooked Ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup toasted cashews (roughly chopped)
- 1) Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a large saute pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium/high heat. Add the chicken to the pan and season with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Cook chicken until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Once chicken is cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- 2) Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the same pan and add the bag of veggies. Cook for about 5 minutes until veggies begin to soften.
- 3) Add the ramen noodles to the boiling water and cook for about 4 minutes.
- 4) Once veggies are cooked, turn the sautè pan’s heat to low, add the chicken back in, and toss everything with the Teriyaki sauce. Add the cooked noodles and continue to toss everything until well combined. Remove from heat, top with chopped cashews and serve immediately.