It’s nearly impossible for me to narrow down my Trader Joe’s favorites into a short list of food. To say I love Trader Joe’s would be an understatement. I LOVE Trader Joes!!! I’m also one of those people whose happy place is the grocery store. I could walk up and down the aisles all day, every day. And I do, at least twice a week. In my opinion there are few things better in life than Trader Joe’s at 8am. It’s EMPTY.
I’m like a kid in a candy store. Except I’m really just a kid trapped inside a grown ups body trying desperately to control the urge to literally buy EVERY SINGLE THING ON THE SHELVES.
So I get stuck and end up buying the same things over and over again.
I wish the entire world would post their Trader Joe’s faves.
I did my best to someway, somehow try and organize the foods into loose categories. Remember, this was a painful process for me because I wanted to list SO SO SO many more things. I had to cut myself off somewhere.
- Organic sugar plum tomatoes *
- Organic baby spinach *
- Organic baby kale
- Shredded brussels sprouts
- Almond milk (original)
- Mediterranean white bean hummus
- Mediterranean creamy and smooth hummus *
- Whipped cream cheese *
- Crumbled goat cheese *
- Organic strawberry probiotic yogurt *
- Organic probiotic smoothies *
- Brown basmati rice
- Organic tricolor quinoa
- Organic popping corn*
- Organic chick peas*
- Organic split pea soup
- Brown rice and quinoa fusilli*
- Brown rice penne*
- Organic olive oil whole wheat wraps*
- Chia seed millet and flax seed bread*
- 12 grain mini snack crackers*
- Multigrain and flaxseed water crackers*
- Raisin rosemary crisps*
- Organic blue corn chips*
- Quinoa black bean chips*
- Peanut butter filled pretzels*
- Honey wheat pretzel twists*
Snacks and yummies
- Inner peas*
- Yogurt covered pretzels*
- Roasted seaweed*
- Chocolate covered sunflower seeds*
- Nuts (any and all varieties!*)
- Freeze dried bananas (apples, and strawberries*)
- Whole organic dried cranberries*
- Dark chocolate covered edemame*
- Fig butter
- Coconut oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Organic apple sauce (cinnamon and mixed berry*)
- Creamy almond butter
- Sesame soy ginger vinaigrette
- Salsa verde
- Basil marinara sauce*
- Crushers (all flavors*)
- Veggie burgers*
- Turkey meatballs*
- Penne arrabiatta
- Frozen berry medley*
- Organic silver dollar pancakes*
- Multigrain waffles*
- Petite peas*
- Organic super sweet corn*
- Mahi mahi burgers*
- Don’t forget your reusable bags!
Anything with a (*) my kids also love!
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE leave your comments below with your favorites!