Easy Apple Cake
Make your kitchen smell like fall with this easy and flavorful Apple Cake recipe
- 3/4 cup avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large (or 3-4 small) Granny Smith Apples, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- powdered sugar for dusting
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a bundt pan and set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and mix well with a spatula.
Fold in the chopped apples and lemon juice. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until lightly browned and a cake tester comes out clean once inserted.
Let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes then flip it out, let it cool completely and dust with powdered sugar.