The Best Caesar Salad w/ Homemade Dressing
The best Caesar Salad w/ Homemade Dressing that will become a weekly staple in your home.
- 1 head romaine, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 cup croutons
For the Dressing
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (can also use olive oil)
Add the lettuce, parmesan and croutons into a large bowl.
In a separate bowl whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing. Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve. Leftover dressing will last in the fridge for up to 10 days.
*You can easily double the amount of salad ingredients and still have enough dressing.
*Add some grilled chicken, steak or fish to make it a full meal!