Coconut Lime White Chicken Chili
An easy and delicious white chicken chili that can be made in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot.
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa verde
- 2 (14 ounce) cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime
- diced avocado and/or tortilla chips for topping (optional)
For the Instant Pot:
Place everything up through the salt into the instant pot, seal, and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
Let natural release for 10 minutes then remove chicken, shred, and return to pot. Stir together and add a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Serve as is or with avocado and chips.
For the Slow Cooker:
Place everything up through the salt into the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours (or high for 2-4).
Remove chicken, shred, and return to the slow cooker. Stir together and add a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Serve as is or with avocado and chips.