Simple Spring Mix Salad
A simple and delicious spring mix salad made with baby greens, tomatoes, cucumber, dried cherries, sunflower seeds and creamy goat cheese, drizzled with a maple balsamic dressing.
- 1 bag greens (I use a spring mix)
- 2 small/medium tomatoes, cut into wedges (can also use cherry tomatoes)
- 1/2 large cucumber, sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 3 tablespoons roasted, salted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
Maple Balsamic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 - 1.5 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Add the greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, dried cherries and sunflower seeds into a large bowl or platter. Toss lightly with desired amount of dressing then top with crumbled goat cheese.