1-2tablespoonsmilkI used 2 which made the glaze a little thinner. For a thicker glaze use less milk
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well mixed.
2) In a separate bowl whisk the pumpkin, brown sugar, oil, and water. Add the eggs one at a time until well combined. Making a little well in the center of the dry ingredients, slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring to combine. Do not over mix!
3) If making muffins and the bundt cake, pour the mixture into the 9 muffins tins first (with paper liners or lightly sprayed), then pour the remaining batter into a greased bundt pan. Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes, and the bundt cake for 50-55 minutes.
4) Once baked remove from oven, let cool in pan for at least 10 minutes then cool completely on a wire rack. When cooled, dust cake with powdered sugar and drizzle glaze on top. (I only used the glaze on the cake and kept the muffins plain).
For the glaze
1) In a bowl whisk together the powdered sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and milk.
* This recipe makes A LOT of batter! I had enough for 1 bundt cake and 9 regular sized muffins. You could easily bake these in 2 loaf pans and bake for 45-50 minutes, or make all muffins as well. These freeze great!