Indulge in the ultimate comfort food with a seafood twist in this 20 Minute Crab Linguine recipe. Succulent lump crab meat mixes with al dente linguine, bathed in a buttery garlic sauce and brightened by zesty lemon. This quick and easy dish is a perfect choice for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion!
- ½ pound linguine pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup fresh lump crab meat
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2–3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 2 tablespoons of salt then add the pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions, about 10-12 minutes.
- Five minutes before pasta is done cooking, preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to melt then add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir in the crab and warm through and turn off heat. When pasta is done cooking, reserve about 1 cup of pasta water then add the cooked pasta to the skillet with the crab. Stir until pasta is well coated.
- If pasta is dry add a little bit of reserved pasta water at a time. Add the parmesan cheese, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy.
Keywords: crab pasta, crab linguine, crab fried linguine, crab pasta dish, easy seafood pasta