With a perfect blend of ground chicken, spices and tangy sauce, these Baked BBQ Chicken Meatballs are guaranteed to be a hit for any occasion! Serve with your favorite side dishes for a weeknight meal or as an easy party appetizer!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the ground chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, ¼ cup BBQ sauce and breadcrumbs until well combined. Don’t over mix as the meat can get tough.
- Make golf ball sized meatballs and place them on the baking sheet. TIP: Use damp hands to roll the meatballs so they don’t stick to your hands.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Once cooked, toss the meatballs in the remaining BBQ sauce until they are well coated. Serve immediately.
Keywords: bbq chicken meatballs, homemade bbq chicken meatballs, oven baked chicken meatballs, bbq chicken meatballs in the oven