Whip up a protein-packed dinner in just 30 minutes with these Baked Chicken Meatballs! Quick to prep and even quicker to disappear from the plate, they’re the perfect addition to elevate any meal!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. To a large bowl add all of the ingredients.
- Using a fork or clean hands, mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop about a tablespoon size of the mixture, roll into a ball and place on the sheet pan. This recipe will make about 30 meatballs depending on the size you make. I like to keep them fairly small.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until slightly golden and cooked through.
- Serve with anything! Your favorite dipping sauce, over pasta, rice or with veggies.
Keywords: baked chicken meatballs, oven baked chicken meatballs, chicken meatballs with apple cider vinegar, ground chicken meatballs, sheet pan chicken meatballs