This flavorful Mexican Lime Chili Marinade takes 5 minutes to make and is the ticket to juicy, perfect proteins! Use it before grilling or baking your chicken, steak, or shrimp for a perfect main dish every time.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- ½ cup avocado oil (or olive oil)
- ½ cup lime juice
- Whisk together the chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and cumin. Add the oil and lime juice and whisk until well combined.
- Use to marinate chicken, red meat or shrimp! Store in a jar or Tupperware in the fridge until ready to use.