Gather some fresh ingredients, toss them in the blender, and you’ve got a 7-Ingredient Homemade Chimichurri Sauce. It’s fresh, zesty, colorful, and adds the most delicious finishing touch to your favorite savory dishes!
- 2 cups parsley (1 large bunch)
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ¾ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add the parsley (I even include the stems), garlic, oregano, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, olive oil and salt to a high powered blender or a food processor. Pulse until desired consistency; I like to leave it with a little bit of texture. You can make this sauce ahead of time and store it in the fridge.
NOTES: this makes about 2 cups of sauce. You can easily cut the recipe in half but I like to have extra and store for the week and use it on everything! It also freezes well.