A quick and easy chicken dish full of bright lemony flavor with garlic, artichokes and cherry tomatoes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) jar artichoke hearts in olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3–4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray/oil the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Lay 4-6 slices of lemon on the bottom of the dish. Place the chicken on top and season both sides with salt and lemon pepper.
- Sprinkle the crushed garlic cloves on and around the chicken. Add the artichokes, tomatoes, thyme and remaining lemon slices on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until chicken is cooked through. If you want that extra brown color on top, you can broil for 2-3 minutes at the end. Let rest for 5-10 minutes then serve!