With nothing more than chicken, spices, some fresh cherry tomatoes and fresh herbs this easy, everyday recipe will wow you!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless (skinless chicken breasts (3–4 breasts depending on the size))
- 3/4 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Chopped fresh herbs (about 1/3 cup ( I used chives, parsley, & basil))
- 1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using paper towels, pat the chicken dry. In a small bowl whisk together the salt, lemon pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Sprinkle mixture evenly over chicken on both sides.
- 2) Heat a large pan over medium/high heat. Add olive oil and cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side, until nicely browned. Add the rice wine vinegar to the pan. This will help to deglaze the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes until most of the vinegar has cooked down. Then turn off heat.
- 3) Stir together the balsamic, dijon, and honey. Pour over chicken and make sure chicken is well coated with this mixture. Cover pan and place in the preheated oven. Cook for 15 minutes. Remove pan and add the tomatoes. Cover and place back in the oven for 5 more minutes, until tomatoes are heated through and start to burst! Remove, sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve!