A refreshing and nutrient dense green juice made with a blender and a strainer.
- 1 large cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch celery (about 8–10 stalks), roughly chopped
- 2 green apples, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lemon
- Other ingredient ideas: parsley, mint, ginger, pineapple, kale, spinach
- Add the cucumber, celery, apple and water into a blender. Blend for about 30 seconds until smooth.
- Place a nut milk bag (or fine mesh strainer) over a large bowl and pour the mixture into the bag. Carefully squeeze out all the juice into the bowl, leaving behind the pulp.
- Add fresh squeezed lemon juice to the strained juice and pour over ice into a glass! Keep remaining juice in a pitcher in the fridge for up to 7 days.