- 1 recipe your favorite pizza dough (or store bought, at room temperature)
- 3 tablespoon marinara or pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- Handful of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 8 ounces burrata
- 2 ears of corn (kernels cut off the cob)
- Torn basil (sea salt, & red pepper flakes for garnish)
- 1) Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spread the dough into a circle on a lightly oiled sheet pan.
- 2) Add the sauce and mozzarella cheese and cook for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden.
- 3) Remove from oven and immediately add the burrata, tomatoes, corn, basil, a pinch of sea salt, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Serve and enjoy!