- 1 recipe your favorite pizza dough (or store bought, at room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup small diced butternut squash
- 1 cup broccolini florets (about 4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Red pepper flakes
- 1) Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spread the dough into a circle on a lightly oiled sheet pan.
- 2) Brush oil onto pizza dough. Sprinkle on evenly the oregano and cheese.
- 3) In a small bowl toss the butternut squash and broccolini with a little bit of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Just enough to coat. Spread the squash and broccolini evenly over the pizza.
- 4) Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden.
- 5) Remove from oven and top with goat cheese, fresh torn basil and red pepper flakes.