Super simple, refreshing, creamy and delicious mousse using just fresh California avocados and pantry staples.
- 3 ripe California Avocados
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind)
- 2–3 tablespoons maple syrup (more if you like it sweeter)
- 1/2 – 3/4 teaspoon salt (start with 1/2 teaspoon and add more to taste)
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. (You can also use an immersion blender, or regular blender). Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.