- 1 large bunch of Lacinato kale (finely chopped)
- 1 head romaine (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1 persian cucumber (diced)
- 1/2 apple (diced)
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Soy Balsamic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1) In a large bowl add the kale, romaine, edamame, cucumber, apple and pine nuts. Set aside.
- 2) In a separate bowl whisk together the soy sauce, balsamic, honey, salt and olive oil until well combined. Pour just enough dressing to coat the salad and toss.