These Easy Cauliflower Tots are the perfect baked bite-size appetizer, made with fresh cauliflower, scallions and parmesan cheese.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets and steamed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, can also use gluten free
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Add the steamed cauliflower to the bowl of food processor. Pulse until rice-like. You don’t want to over process the cauliflower, it should still have some texture.
- Add to a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients and use a fork to mix until well combined. Scoop the mixture (I use a mini ice cream scoop, to keep it consistent), and form the tots by pressing mixture together in your hands.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake for 20 minutes more. Serve hot with ketchup or your favorite dip!