- 12 oz package of sweet Italian chicken sausage (or any kind you like), sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 1 kabocha squash, seeded and diced (no need to peel!), you can use butternut squash as well
- 2–3 cups halved brussels sprouts
- 1 large honeycrisp apple, diced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. (If your oven runs really hot maybe try 425). Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and set aside. Add the remaining ingredients to a parchment paper lined sheet pan and toss with the dressing until well coated.
- Spread out into a single layer and cook for 30-35 minutes or until veggies are browned.
- Try microwaving the squash whole for 3 minutes to make it easier to cut